Samantha Noble is the Founder of Biddable Moments, a Paid Media Consultancy Agency dedicated to helping brands increase their revenue through PPC and audience development. She won the UK Search Personality Award at the UK Search Awards 2016 and was also rated one of the top 25 in PPC Heros ‘Most Influential PPC Experts’ list in 2016 and 2017. Back in 2011, Samantha also founded the Digital Females group which now has in excess of 750 members and has held 16 events to date.
How to Add Value to Your Marketing Campaigns (and Regain 4+ Days a Month)
In a world where we are taking advantage of a variety of different online marketing channels, we have all had to suffer the painful and time consuming task of pulling together weekly or monthly web marketing reports to understand the performance of each of these channels. On average, we can be spending over 4 days a month on this task and do we actually get the insights we need from the numbers? My view on this is that we don’t.
So how can we spend less time pulling together reports and at the same time, get more valuable insights from the channels and metrics we report on? The answer is by automating all your reporting using Google Data Studio and SuperMetrics!!
During this highly actionable session, I am going to:
• Introduce you to Google Data Studio and SuperMetrics
• Show you how to visualise data from different channels to give valuable insights
• Help you use data to dictate where you should allocate your marketing budgets
• Give you access to reporting templates I have created
• Save you and your team days of reporting time each month