Samantha Noble is the Founder of Biddable Moments, a Paid Media Consultancy Agency dedicated to helping brands increase their revenue through PPC and audience development. She won the UK Search Personality Award at the UK Search Awards 2016 and was also rated one of the top 25 in PPC Heros ‘Most Influential PPC Experts’ list in 2016 and 2017. Back in 2011, Samantha also founded the Digital Females group which now has in excess of 750 members and has held 16 events to date.
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Data Says
In a world where we are taking advantage of a variety of different marketing channels, how do we report effectively to understand which channel is responsible for business growth?
And how do we do this without having someone crunching numbers for hours and even days each month?
During this highly actionable session, I am going to:
• Introduce you to Google Data Studio and SuperMetrics
• Show you how to visualize data from different channels easily
• Help you use data to dictate where you should allocate your marketing budgets
• Give you access to reporting templates I have created
• Save you and your team hours of reporting time