Associate Director of Strategy and Innovation, Aira
I’m going to talk about Aira’s process for how we prioritise content. Mainly – how we decide what content to create or update and share how we efficiently
- turn huge, disordered, topic lists into a list of pages
- decide which pages to create first
- decide when the page shouldn’t be on our site.
I’ll also share how we break down these problems in general – to give the audience a toolkit for facing similar challenges in the future.
There’s been lots of excitement about tools like GPT. While I’ll mention it for completeness – this isn’t going to be a GPT cheerleading talk. In fact – I’m going to talk about how we avoid the trap of using new tech to ask more of the wrong questions. Instead – I’ll share how we help ourselves to take a step back, think about what’s available to us, and what questions we really want to answer.
This talk has two primary audiences;
– In-the-trenches specialists will leave the talk with a process for efficiently clustering topics into pages, deciding if the pages should be on-site or outreach, and prioritising that activity
– Managers and agency leaders will take away an understanding of how Aira empowers our consultants with tech while avoiding the traps of shiny new tech, and encouraging critical thought.