Rocket Science Simplified: How to Optimize, Socialize and Publicize B2B Content
91% of B2B companies use content marketing (CMI/MarketingProfs) but 50% of content gets 8 shares or less (Buzzsumo). Houston, we have a problem! What good is your out of this world content if no one experiences it? In this space-themed workshop, you’ll join Content Marketing Commander Lee Odden for an interstellar experience on how to effectively build content amplification into the before, during and after of the content creation process. (rocket fuel not included) He’ll share the tips, tricks and tactics he’s learned over 17 years of working with content payloads of all shapes and sizes that have rocketed B2B brands to success.
– How to use a “Best Answer” strategy to activate content integration
– How to use keyword & question research to ignite content planning
– How to use Power Pages and SEO best practices for organic liftoff
– How to use the magic of repurposing social content for promotion
– How to use outreach tactics that will fuel blog and media coverage of your campaigns
WHO IS IT FOR
- Marketing Managers
- Content Marketers
- Content Creators
Your trainer Lee Odden
Lee Odden is a B2B marketing strategist, author, international speaker and CEO of TopRank Marketing. His work integrating search, social, content, and influencer marketing for B2B brands has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, The Economist and Forbes as well as CMO.com and MarketingProfs. By combining a “best answer marketing strategy” together with “do well by doing good” values, he’s attracted top industry talent and clients including LinkedIn, SAP, 3M, Dell, Oracle, Slack and Content Marketing Institute.
13th March 2019
10:00 - 13:00, Aurora II hall