Google Data Studio reporting
In this workshop, you will get familiar with the free reporting tool Google Data Studio, which helps you visualize data from Google Analytics and more. We will take you through the basics of creating Data Studio reports and data visualization best practices.
15th September 2021
For those who feel overwhelmed by data, uninspired by reporting and frustrated by a lack of insight, this is the workshop for you.
Data Studio is Google’s dashboarding / reporting tool that allows you to visualize data from most Google products (and from other tools through using Google Sheets) in an appealing, user-friendly way.
We will help you to understand from both a technical and a strategic point of view how your organisation can get the most out of this free product and tell a story using data.
To do so, we will cover many different aspects on the subject, including
- Review of Key Concepts for Reporting
- Introduction to Data Studio
- Connecting Your Data
- Creating a Report
- Visualization Strategy
- Style Customization
- Basic Data Customizations: Filters & Segments
- Dedicated Q&A Time
Who is the workshop for?
- Data analysts looking to create and manage their own reports.
- Marketers who are interested in learning how data visualization can benefit their marketing efforts.
- Executive leadership who wants to better understand how reports and dashboards can help tell a story of how the business is doing.
- Common attendee roles: data analyst, marketer, data scientist, executive leadership.
How long will it take?
In only 3 hours you can create detailed reports of your marketing efforts and give you the tools you need for organizing, customizing, and analysing your data.
Why attends this workshop?
- You do not need an advanced background in data, statistics, or graphic arts to create meaningful reports.
- Gain the knowledge to integrate your own Google Analytics data into a Google Data Studio report.
- You will be able to visualize and present data.
- By the end of the course, own a report that you can share within your organization.