Content Marketing Course
In this workshop, you will discover the power of content marketing. Learn how to tell stories and captivate audiences, and more importantly, how to create great content that will help you achieve your business goals, drive relevant traffic, create lasting relationships with your customers, and ultimately sell more.
15th September 2021
In recent years content marketing has become an important pillar of marketing for businesses, regardless of whether they’re B2B or B2C. The logic of sales has shifted from product- or service-based approaches to consumer-based approaches, which calls for a drastic change in how we do marketing.
Strictly pitching our products or services and focusing on why we’re better than our competitors isn’t resonating with consumers anymore. Consumers are looking to solve their problems and satisfy their needs without feeling like they’ve abandoned their core values. Content marketing is about providing interesting information that consumers are passionate about, so that we can gain their trust and attention.
It’s important to understand that consumers are in different stages of their decision journey and that how we communicate with them across that journey influences their relationship and trust with our brands and products. Many companies only focus on the buy stage of the marketing funnel, but only few can really afford to.
Content marketing is the best way to build authority, trust, and long-term relationships with your customers. It’s not strictly about selling. It’s about providing useful, valuable and relevant information that helps users in their everyday lives – and that is how you ultimately create loyal and trusting customers.
But content marketing is not just about publishing some content. It’s about strategically planning, preparing and distributing content pieces that help your users solve problems, feel empowered, evolve their thinking and improve their lives. That vision should also align with the products and services that you’re marketing.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- How content influences the buyer’s decision
- What makes a piece of content effective
- How to prepare a winning content strategy
- Which types of content work best for different stages of the marketing funnel
- How to prepare different types of content (landing pages, blogs, ads, webinars, whitepapers and eBooks, PR articles, social media posts, newsletters, etc.)
- How to make your content SEO-friendly
- How to distribute content for best results
Who is the workshop for?
Digital marketers, business owners, content marketers, content SEOs.
Whether you’re a business owner, an in-house digital marketer or you work as a consultant or agency, this course will help you gain a better understanding of the importance, value and power of content marketing and learn some handy tips on how to create great content that drives growth.
How long will it take?
In just 3 hours you will learn everything that you need to know to elevate your content marketing to a new level – from strategic planning, to creating and distributing your content in a way that drives results.
Why attend this workshop?
- If your goal is to improve your understanding of content marketing and want to learn about how to use different types of content to improve your user’s understanding and experience of your products or services.
- If you want to nurture your relationship with your customers and build loyalty, improve CLV and raise AOV through content marketing.
- If you want to sell more, reach a new audience, and spend less on traditional forms of marketing.