May 16th 2022
Similar to the lecture that Aleš has at inOrbit conference, the workshop is also based on the basic postulate of the behavioral cognitive paradigm that our (unconscious) beliefs play a key role in our lives. Thus, it also plays a key role in stress management and managing high performance level.
The workshop participants will:
– better recognize the signs of one’s own stress and possible signs of burnout;
– learn more about the causes of stress (e.g., external circumstances and internal: one’s own beliefs);
– recognize and change their own beliefs that unconsciously generate our stress;
– learn some other methods for calming, controlling and coping with stress…
– how to keep performance at a high level with all the above mechanisms.
The workshop is designed individually, which means that each participant will work on their own case and the lecturer will focus on each one of them. This will give everyone their own ‘individualized’ solutions.
Important: Therefore, each participant must bring their own concrete example of stress to the workshop. We will start the workshop with a simple question: What is most stressful for you… and it impairs your performance? In this case, the individual will work from the beginning to the end of the workshop. This means: from understanding to solutions.
Who is it for?
For anybody who would like to combine high-performing & psychological well-being together in their professional and private life.
About your trainer