Advanced Facebook Advertising Course
In this workshop, you will get a theoretical and practical overview of Facebook Ads manager, it’s advanced features and how they work together to create a full funnel coverage for paid user acquisition from prospecting to remarketing.
15th September 2021
Where will you find your ideal customer online if not on Facebook? Everyone today is on Facebook! And your company should be to – connecting with your audience. The main challenge here is that you need to invest a few dollars to reach your ideal customer, since organic reach is far gone. Facebook has essentially become a pay-to-play platform. And as soon as you invest some money, you should probably at least a bit know what you are doing to not waste it without any tangible results.
Well, if you are reading these lines, we are assuming that you are familiar with basic advertising concepts on Facebook and you probably already invested a buck or two. But to really have your Facebook investment under control and maybe even scale it with confidence, you would like to understand it more in-depth. You’ve come to the right spot!
Facebook Ads Manager is an extremely powerful platform that allows you to connect with the right type of audience for your product or service at the right time. But in order to unlock its full potential, you must first be familiar with all the basic technicalities that need to be in-place in order to do so. The creative part comes later.
In our advanced Facebook advertising workshop, we will help you understand both – the technical and the strategic point of view on how your organisation can get the most out of this powerful platform.
We will cover all the most important topics, such as:
- What is a Facebook pixel, why you need it and how to implement it?
- What are standard events and custom conversions?
- Facebook custom audiences
- How to test different audiences for maximum results
- Key advertising metrics and optimization best practices
- Full-funnel coverage
Who is the workshop for?
- Small business owners who would like to get the most out of their advertising efforts
- Marketers who would like to understand Facebook as a channel & part of the marketing mix better
- In-house specialists, who would like to take their knowledge on Facebook advertising to the next level
How long will it take?
In 3 hours you will get a theoretical and practical overview of Facebook Ads manager, it’s advanced features and how they work together to create a full funnel coverage for paid user acquisition from prospecting to remarketing.
Why attend this workshop?
- You will understand Facebook advertising better
- Your advertising budget will be invested more efficiently
- You will understand how you can achieve different marketing objectives online
- You will understand how different parts of the sales funnel work together and impact the bottom line of the company.
- You will add a powerful tool into your marketing mix arsenal.